Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I purchase the Bracelet Buddy®?
- How do I use the Bracelet Buddy®
- Is it available in any other colors or styles?
- Can The Bracelet Buddy® be purchased in quantity?
- Will it work on all my bracelets?
- Does the Bracelet Buddy® come with any guarantee?
- What is the Bracelet Buddy® made of?
- Is this the same product I have seen on T.V. and in catalogs?
- Are there any choices regarding shipping methods?
- What are the requirements to open a Wholesale Dealer account?
- What are the benefits of opening a Wholesale account?
- What methods of payment will be available to a Wholesaler?
Q. Where can I purchase the Bracelet Buddy®?
The Bracelet Buddy® can be purchased several ways; two of the larger online retailers are QVC.com and Harriet Carter. The Bracelet Buddy® is also available on dozens of others as well as national mail order catalogs. Wholesale purchases can be made on this site.
Q. How do I use the Bracelet Buddy®
Even though The Bracelet Buddy® is simple to use we enclose easy to read photo instructions. It is packaged in a handy storage/travel pouch. We also have a "how-to" video on our Home Information page.
Q. Is it available in any other colors or styles?
Currently The Bracelet Buddy® is only available in its original beautiful gold tone finish or new silver finish.
Q. Can The Bracelet Buddy® be purchased in quantity?
Yes, qualified Wholesalers can purchase in quantity directly from this site.
Q. Will it work on all my bracelets?
Yes, we have yet to find a clasp that The Bracelet Buddy® cannot assist with.
Q. Does the Bracelet Buddy® come with any guarantee?
All of our retail distributors offer a 30 day unconditional guarantee.
Q. What is the Bracelet Buddy® made of?
The body is made of attractive high strength, gold or silver toned polymer plastic.
Q. Is this the same product I have seen on T.V. and in catalogs?
Yes, The original Bracelet Buddy® has been on the major T.V. Shopping channels since 1994 in addition to numerous national mail order catalogs.
Q. Are there any choices regarding shipping methods?
Currently we only ship wholesale orders from our site and use ground shipping. Retail partner sites may have other options.
Q. What are the requirements to open a Wholesale Dealer account?
A Wholesaler only needs to complete our short Wholesale Account Form that requires your Business Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) as proof.
Q. What are the benefits of opening a Wholesale account?
Besides the obvious pricing benefits, we also have some marketing tools and artwork for print ads and web site placement that are all available for immediate download with copyright permission with any purchase. Point of Purchase materials will also be available to the wholesaler.
Q. What methods of payment will be available to a Wholesaler?
After opening a wholesale account you will be able to purchase product using Master Card, Visa or AMEX credit cards, Company Checks and after a first initial purchase PO's will be accepted from those who have had made such arrangements with our Accounts Receivable dept.
The Bracelet Buddy® emulates hand-made Italian craftsmanship and features a lustrous finish that stands out even among your most beautiful jewelry.
7" Long x 1/2" W x 1/2" H Approx.
- Fasten and unfasten almost any bracelet clasp instantly
- State of the art polymer clip, eliminates pulling, scratching and stress on your jewelry
- Comes with handy protective traveling case and instructions
- Made for many years of dependable use
- Perfect gift for any occasion
- Full 30-day money back guarantee
- Proudly made in the U.S.A..
Can work with any type of jewelry you may own.
Watch a demonstration video showing how any type of fastener can be easily operated.